Miss Malarie

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Life is a Circus

So remember those photos from last Monday? The "before" shots? Well....here are a few to compare them to! There are still some finishing touches to be done, such as stick the name tags in place, put up a few more posters, and hang up some more pennants...but, I am just too excited to wait any longer!
As you walk in. (excuse my dad, he was trying to figure some numbers together, lol--my first student!)
The back wall is now covered in some solid colors and polka dot patterned fabric!
MY FAVORITE! My class library/reading nook. "Under the Big Top"

Finally, after a couple years of pinning, I have created something Pinterest worthy, I believe. Pinterest and another blogger, School Girl Style, gave me all of my inspiration for this room. I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life that was willing to help turn all of my manyyyyy ideas into reality. With only a week and a half until the first day of school (how is that possible?!), this would not have been able to achieve without the help of family friends Rach and Kathy, my "second mom" Maggie, Ryan, my mom, and my ever so handy daddy! They all contributed so much and can not thank them enough!

Four meetings/trainings this week and then full throttle next week with in-service and the first day of school. AHHHHHH! THIS CAN'T BE! Luckily, back to school time has always been my favorite time of year and it means that football is just around the corner! Thirty-two more days until kick-off! Anyway, between all of my meetings, I will hopefully get the final touches done on my room and take some more pictures to share!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!


xo
Miss Mal


P.S.-- For all you teachers, CHECK HER OUT! She has beautiful classroom designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment