Miss Malarie

Thursday, October 13, 2016

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  3 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Still my normal pants, but I am running out of pre pregnancy shirts to wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I have came to realize, mornings are my new thing. I don't remember the last time I was able to sleep past 7:00am. I am usually waking up at 5:30ish.
Best moment this week: Spending time with Ryan at our Columbus days festivities and watching the balloon glow!
Have you told family and friends? Of course
Miss anything? Certain food still
Movement: I thought I felt a brief movement a few weeks ago, but nothing since then. I have always been creeped out by the thought of a baby moving inside of you, but I am started to get anxious to feel him!
Food cravings: FOOD. GIVE ME ALL THE FOOD. Oh boy, have I been hungry lately! I have been doing really well so far with small snacks and not over eating, but this past week...nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too much.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender prediction: IT'S A BOY!!!!
Labor signs: Last weekend I did have really weird contraction type feelings. They lasted about 1 1/2 minutes and were around 4 minutes apart. I was at my mom's house when it was happening for almost 2 hours. It finally subsided so we never called about them. Luckily it has never happened since.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Just trying to enjoy the moments now, because I know everything will soon be changing in so many great and wonderful ways!


We finally have a name! Back when Ryan and I first were trying to have a baby, we decided we better start brainstorming since normally Ryan and I are quite opposites on things like these. I have liked Sawyer for several years now so it has always been a boy name I wanted, and I even really liked it for a girl. Ryan had agreed on the name and then once we found out our little one was going to be a boy, we realized just how big that decision really was. Kind of stressful. Then on top of that, we know of like 10 people that are having BOYS! Seriously...was there some blue drink we all had this past year?! It really is pretty crazy how many boys are about to be born here in our small area or have been born in the past few months. We only know of ONE girl--that is just bound to be gorgeous. She is going to have several boys chasing after her (you better tie her up Taylor)!  Anyway...even if one of the others chose the same name, I wouldn't of cared because I just love the name so much.

Sawyer's middle name sure is something special though! Named after the most hardworking, strongest, bravest, and kind hearted men I know and love. Lynn has some deep roots in both Ryan and I's family. I have always said Lynn will be apart of my future kids' names and then I met Ryan and it made the name that much better. 

Lynn
My dad- Rocky Lynn
My grandpa- Lennie
My great grandpa- Leonard
Ryan's middle name- Ryan Lynn
Ryan's dad- Randy Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment