Miss Malarie

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Birthday Babe

I could not imagine spending my 22nd birthday any other way. This morning was a little rough with it being 35° in April and seeing I did not want to get out of bed, but the day quickly picked up. I was surrounded by great people with smiling faces while spending my day doing what I love....teaching and coaching softball! #blessed (I can still use hashtags while blogging right?! Darn. I didn't think so.)

♫I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22. Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you.
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22

I am a guilty Taylor Swift music lover. Sorry Not sorry. I do, however, promise I won't post a TSwift music video everyday...I'm not obsessed so no worries there. ;) But, how could I not post this today?!

I used to babysit some of these girls and now they are almost finished with their 8th grade year! Crazy how time flies. But anyway, this was their version of the song 22 that they made for me. Love these girls!! And good job!


Although she is not with me anymore, my grandma GG always made sure birthdays were special. She did a good job at being my angel today by making this day great. I mostly celebrated over the weekend with friends and family and today ended this amazing birthday! But who am I kidding?! It's never a birthday but a birthmonth! That means I still have a week left of celebrating! Woo hoo!!
This seemed fitting enough. I love OPI nail polish. If your birthday is coming up, I suggest this satiny silver polish. It was fun, different than what I am used to, and perfect for my birthday! Birthday Babe

My best friend finally moved back after being several states away for almost a year. I was so happy she was here for my 22nd birthday!

My boyfriend was super "sweet" and made me an ice cream cookie cake! He knows I don't really care for cake, but ice cream is my weekness. Oh and that chocolate that is drizzled on top....that is melted Reeses. MY FAVORITE!

And this beauty is one of my first gifts of the day from one of the second grade students. She gave this to me and told me it was a dinosaur's tooth. ;) Lucky me!! Haha

Lastly, I leave you with this. Even if it is not your birthday today, I am sure it will add some sunshine to your day. This little girl means the world to me and when her momma sent this to me this morning, my day was instantly made. How could I have not had a good day?!


xo
Miss Mal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment