Miss Malarie

Thursday, November 24, 2016

28 Weeks

Hello third trimester!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Tuesday I had a doctors appointment and it was wonderful! Ryan was able to come as well as his mom so that made it pretty special. We had an ultrasound to check up on some things and I still have placenta previa, which doesn't worry me at all. It is technically a complication that can cause issues during birth, but my doctors know about it and I am being monitored so I know that both of us will great and healthy! I have started my two week appointments since I am now in my third trimester and so they will do another ultrasound then to keep monitoring the complication. I'm not complaining! I'm excited to get to see my baby again!! When my doctor measured my belly she said it measured a week and a half ahead (29.5 weeks). I probably could have told her that, haha. My belly is huge. I was more concerned about it than she was though. She said I am doing fine and Sawyer looks great. At this doctors appointment they also did my glucose test and I passed. Wahoo! I was nervous they were going to say no pie at Thanksgiving.
I'm guessing Sawyer will look more like Ryan because nothing about his precious little face reminds me of me. Ryan is pretty handsome though, so I think we must be making a pretty cute kid.


Ryan and I got back from our mini vacation last Wednesday and we had such a great time. We basically ate our way through our trip. We also had some pretty big changes. There is so much to share though I will have to save it for a post later this week. Meanwhile, I am going to get back to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and thinking about the many things I am thankful for. I have many new reasons to be thankful this year and I can remember the days I prayed for what I have now. How blessed I am. I thank God daily, not just today.

How far along? 28 weeks---I am finally in the third trimester!
Total weight gain/loss:  13 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? A mixture of my regular pants, maternity shirts, and some of Ryan's shirts.
Stretch marks? Still not yet but I bought some stretch mark cream yesterday just in case.
Sleep: I bought a pregnancy pillow and I have my fingers crossed it becomes my best friend.
Best moment this week: How do I pick just one?! Last Wednesday, Ryan and I got back from our much needed Babymoon escape. We had some pretty big and exciting changes (more later). We got to see Baby Stu on another ultrasound Tuesday and Ryan's mom was able to come also. I passed my glucose test. Then, there is today-Thanksgiving! 
Miss anything? Still my comfy cozy sweatshirts.
Movement: Yes, although he is usually pretty snug inside so not tons.
Food cravings: Nothing specific this week. Except maybe just all the food and dessert I am about to indulge in!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving dinner in a few hours and some yummy pies! Also...not feeling guilty about rocking out to Christmas music, watching Hallmark Christmas movies, and wearing Christmas shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment