Miss Malarie

Thursday, January 5, 2017

34 Weeks

Happy New Year!!!
We spent New Year's Eve dancing the night away at a brother-like friend's wedding. It was beautiful and perfect in every way! So many memories were made. I danced and moved around so much (in heels too) I am actually pretty shocked I didn't put myself in premature labor.
At the rehearsal Hudson was the favorite. Who am I kidding, he was the favorite all weekend. I sure love this little boy and can't wait to see him making memories with Sawyer like his daddy C.J. and I did. Hudson and Sawyer will be just 11 months apart.
Hudson's gorgeous mommy! I can't wait for her and C.J.'s wedding in February so I will officially gain a sister. They are eloping on a beach just the two of them. Hopefully Sawyer will be here by time they leave though.
Emma's family taught us the Wedding March. It was probably the best part of the night!! If you have never watched one happen at a reception, Youtube it! I ended up being partners with C.J. and Hudson so Huddy Buddy helped us make our tunnel.












The Original 5.
Brock, C.J., me, Keli, and Logan
Now 3 (almost 4) of us are married, C.J. has Hudson and will soon make Alissa official at their wedding in February, I will soon add Sawyer, and I am sure our group will continue to grow soon! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family of friends to grow up with. The memories we have made growing up together at church activities, family get togethers, trips, and other life events are truly priceless. I don't know how I could have ever survived some things without them. There is NEVER a dull moment when we are together. No matter where life takes us, we will always be together.

I now know what they mean when they say a beach ball belly. And it is supposed to grow for 6 more weeks?!


What are your New Year's Resolutions?! Mine? Figure out this baby stuff! I am certain that this will be one of the best years Ryan and I have had together!!
Washing my hair is getting real exhausting so I have been rocking a pony tale pretty constantly.
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  16 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture. In the shirt I have on in my chalkboard photo is an old one I've had.
Stretch marks? Still not yet--fingers crossed. I think they may be coming.
Sleep: Rough. My back is really starting to bother me.
Best moment this week: This past weekend at Logan and Emma's NYE wedding.
Miss anything? Hot dogs. This is the longest I have ever been without my favorite food, haha.
Movement: Lots! The other night I told Ryan to look quick because my belly was moving. He thought it was super cool for a second, then he said to cover it up because it was too weird! Haha. I would have to agree-weird-but pretty neat.
Food cravings: Milk and Sonic ice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: BBQ is all. I have never really loved BBQ, but I hope the feeling passes quickly after birth because I would sure love some Honey BBQ Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, although I still get random questions from students..."Are you going to have a baby?" "Is there a baby in your belly?"
Labor signs: Umm..a few small signs. I am going to talk to my doctor on Monday about them. I have had several people tell me I look like I've dropped some. I feel like I have just a smidgen.
Belly button in or out: Innie still, but not sure how.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment Monday and for my friend to have her baby ANY DAY!!! My other friend is due at the end of the month. I can't wait to get the word they are heading to the hospital to become a mommy for the first time!!



This past week Ryan and I also celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on December 27th. The two years since the snowy day we said "I do" have flown by. The saying, "...and I thought I loved you then," really is true. The love Ryan has shown me the past few months is more than I could ever imagine. I am just sure my heart will explode the moment I see him hold Sawyer for the first time. My life gets better and better every second married to this amazing man. The adventures we have taken on during this second year have been pretty incredible and I can't imagine taking on life with anyone else.
 "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." -Ruth 1:16
Thank you Ryan for being my rock, best friend, protector, strength, and partner for life. Year 3 will have many new trials to face, but with you by my side and God guiding us, there won't be a mountain too tall!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment