Miss Malarie

Thursday, January 19, 2017

36 Weeks

So on my 34 week post I said that something I was looking forward to was a friend having her baby any day and that my other friend was due at the end of the month. Well....both babies are here and healthy!! On January 12th Taylor had her beautiful baby girl, Amyx, after a rough 38 hours of labor and on January 14th by BFF Carly had her handsome baby boy, Luke, after having her water break the night before. She had such a quick delivery thankfully. Both babies are doing great as well as the new mommies and daddies. Now...I have to wait 4 more weeks! Seeing these two babies here makes me that much more excited!! However, I don't feel miserable at all. I actually feel pretty great aside from being exhausted so I am not too anxious for Baby Stu to get here. Although I wouldn't object to him coming to meet us a little early, I'm okay with him cooking a little longer.
35w1d    35w5d

I seriously feel like I have a basketball pumpkin inside of me! And I am supposed to continue to grow for 4 more weeks?! Oh Baby Stu, I am just not sure how your momma's belly is supposed to get any bigger!

Now that I officially announced that we bought a fixer upper in my post earlier this week (Babymoon), I can start sharing all of the exciting news with that. I haven't been able to help out as much as I hoped since much of the stuff I can't be around, to heavy to lift, or just too difficult with a basketball belly, but Ryan has worked so hard on getting the house ready and perfect to bring home Sawyer to. Ryan and I's dads have also put in so much hard work. This fixer upper would not be possible or able to be fixed up so fast if it weren't for these 3 amazing men. Like I said, Sawyer Lynn will carry the name of some of the most incredible men I know and love. While these boys have been hard at work along with some other helpers we have had along the way, my mom has helped me make countless Home Depot and Lowes trips. I am just about sick of those places so I am glad I have a sidekick to go with me!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? A mixture of everything--maternity, large shirts, Ryan's clothes, and lots of leggings.
Stretch marks? Ugh..I think a few have shown up this past week. Oh well, I am certain Sawyer is worth it!!
Sleep: Sleep? What is that? I sure hope I can get some good sleep soon because I know it will be even more nonexistent once Sawyer arrives.
Best moment this week: Last weekend when I got to meet baby Amyx and Luke!!!!
Miss anything? Currently, sleep!
Movement: Sooooo much! I honestly don't know what is going on in there sometimes. 
Food cravings: Milk and Sonic ice still.
Anything making you queasy or sick: BBQ and last night Ryan wanted to eat Chinese and that sounded pretty gross.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. My students aren't sure how I haven't had my baby yet. They ask just about daily when the baby is coming.
Labor signs: Still not sure. I have a ton cramping on my side but it isn't really anything you can time like BH or contractions. Once the pain starts, it continues for awhile. Other than that I have noticed that I have started to drop a little bit more.
Belly button in or out: It is pretty flush with my belly so I am sure in the next week or two it will officially pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, yay!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I have had my moments this past week. 
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment Monday. I am curious if I have progressed at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment