Miss Malarie

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

COFFEE & JESUS

...both are needed to make it through most days. Especially if you are a teacher. An elementary teacher. An elementary teacher returning from a two week break. Luckily for me, my cousin shared with me a Starbucks copy cat drink recipe over break. This drink also happens to be one of my favorites.

Iced White Chocolate Mocha with one pump of caramel, please!


                    Folgers Classic Roast (medium) - Starbucks Espresso Roast (dark) - White Chocolate chips - Caramel (optional)
                                                                     Not pictured- milk and optional whipped cream
For this particular recipe I use my reusable K-cup in my Keurig. I filled the first half of the K-cup with espresso and then the top half with coffee.
Before I brew the espresso/coffee mixture, I put one or two scoops of white chocolate chips in the coffee cup and pour in milk where it just tops the chips.

I melt this white chocolate chip/milk mixture in the microwave and stir. Once the chips are melted, I brew 8 oz. of the espresso/coffee mixture on top and stir. At this point, your drink is ready.

The next few steps are optional.

At this time I stir in caramel and then pour the drink over ice. Top with whipped cream and TA-DA.
ICED WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA with one pump of CARAMEL

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment