Miss Malarie

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family and Nintendo 64

My saved post from yesterday...
Last Thursday, my brother came home for the first time since Christmas break! Needless to say, I was super excited to see him. He wrestles for a college 6 hours away from here and since Christmas, I had only seen him twice, all while wrestling. It was nice to have him here for almost four whole days.
His second night back we stayed up all night (literally) talking and playing Mario Kart on the old school Nintendo 64<<<I am shocked the Nintendo 64 still works after how much we played it as kids. Real chill, but it was definitely quality time well spent and I for one enjoyed every second of it! C.J. and I grew up doing so much together side by side. I hate that he is so far away and we are not able to see each other as much as we are used to. I had been on a field trip all day on Monday and he surprised me by waiting until the bus got back to tell me bye before he left. It's those little things...
Excuse my appearance, it had been a long day outside with 2nd and 3rd graders at a carnival type place with rides.
He has always been my best friends and we can count on each other for anything. Although, like any sibilings, we fight. Oh man does he get on my nerves, haha, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. I can't wait to see him again soon, hopefully!
Then and now. Skating while on a family vacation in Colorado (Kindergarten) and then celebrating Logan's high school graduation last May!


---Also, following up on yesterday's post about Moore, Oklahoma...
My 5th grade English teacher, Robin Dziedzic, is now a teacher at Briarbrook, one of the two schools destroyed, in Moore, Oklahoma on Monday. Her and her children were okay, but the family did loose their car. She is a single parent of two with only liability insurance on her car and would appreciate some help. If you are interested, here is the link. Raising a family on a teacher's income is not easy, especially when unexpected financial issues like this arise. Please, anything is better than nothing.
Continue to keep her and the community in your thoughts and prayers!
This is Ms. Dziedzic comforting a student after the tornado.

xo
Miss Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment