Miss Malarie

Thursday, August 18, 2016

14 Weeks

Hello Second Trimester!!

Right when I had started getting some energy back, school started back up. With school brings high school volleyball and 2 a day practices. I am wore out! Please excuse my boring looking chalkboard and my attire since I just came from practice.

Other than an extremely busy week, it has been a good one. I have only had my students for two days, but I think I have a pretty good class. These kiddos will definitely keep me busy until my due date.
How far along? 14 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: None as of last Thursday, but I haven't weighed myself at home. 
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet, but I am getting close. My dress pants were pretty snug today and I had a melt down the other night when a few of my dresses wouldn't fit for Back to School Night.
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: It is getting better, but waking up for morning practice isn't helping.
Best moment this week:  Starting back to school. I haven't told my students about Baby Stu yet though.
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Miss Anything? Sweet tea & coffee. This week is really testing me with no caffeine!
Movement: Nope but last week my doctor told me to start to pay attention for flutters.
Food cravings: This week food just hasn't sounded good. WEIRD!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not lately
Have you started to show yet: I have had a few people come up and tell me that I have. In the picture above my belly definitely looks bigger-I JUST ate.
Gender prediction: My family keeps telling me they think a boy, but I still have NO clue.
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  
Looking forward to: Getting to see Baby Stu on a 3D/4D ultrasound next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment